I watched American Idol this tonight and had very low expectations as I'm not a huge Mariah Carey fan. I thought both Davids did very well tonight. David Cook is very talented and will go on to much success (like Daughtry) whether he wins or not. I'm a bit worried for Brooke as she did not do that well tonight. I put the performances in this order for the night:
- David Cooke - Great bounce back after last week. Guaranteed star after Idol
- David Archuleta - I just love his voice, but not sure how he will do on pop stations
- Brooke White - I liked it, but think America may not
- Kristy Lee Cook - I think she should be one of the next off the show, but being backed by VoteForTheWorst, I think she'll be around for a few more weeks. She will be successful on country stations.
- Carly Smithson - talented, but seems to over sing or something every week
- Jason Castro - not the most talented, but unique
- Syesha Mercado - sang pretty good, but boring; would enjoy her on the radio
Yes! Cubs win again. As we usually start out slow, this is a great sign. We are supposed to be good and even though we are struggling a bit, staring out 8-5 in tremendous. Maybe this is the year we finally put an end to this stupid streak and stupid curse.
I guess I've rambled on enough at this point.
- 2 bowls Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares with ~10 oz Skim Milk
- 2 slices thin crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Orange Cream Yoplait Yogurt
- Large Protein Berry Workout from Jamba Juice (with Whey) and Protein
- Pita Chips and Hummus
- 131 oz Water
- 42 oz Coffee
- 12 oz Diet Dr. Pepper
- 12 of Diet Coke
I decided to stop giving myself a grade here as it's very subjective. Yesterday I ate a couple bad things and had tons of caffeine, but gave myself a good grade for eating better than normal. I'll just use this section for general comments on the diet for the day. I probably did not eat enough again today, but as I didn't work out, it may be OK. I had to quickly get some lunch and stuff it down as I only had a few minutes for lunch today. I think the high calories and fat in the pizza keep me satiated throughout the day.
P.S. Sorry for the add that is currently showing in the post footer. I'm trying to add functionality to each post and it put the ad in there. I'll work on removing it.