Monday, April 21, 2008

Injury Day

I headed out this afternoon for a speed session. I was a bit unsure of how it was going to go with the sore ribs from yesterday. They were still bothering me when I took a deep breath. I went about 1/10 of a mile and felt constant pain in the area. It wasn't major, but I was planning on doing 5x1600 repeats and I thought I would be better off resting myself rather than pushing it and not giving myself a chance to heal. So today was an unscheduled day off and tomorrow may turn into another rest day. I'm hoping that a couple days off will make all the difference allowing me to get back into it on Wednesday back to normal.

Food Journal

Comments
Apparently, I had one more bad day of eating and drinking left to go before getting back to normal. I did not track today again. I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: