Friday, May 16, 2008

Injured Again?

Starting late last night a pain started on the top inside of my thigh. It progressively got worse and worse as the night went on. I woke up this morning and could hardly move. It feels like maybe it's a tendon or something, but I have a hard time lifting my right leg without a lot of pain. Throughout the day, it has improved somewhat, but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about running 15 in the morning. Given this potential injury, another busy day at work and consider the taper, today was another day off.

Sorry for the lack of anything interesting lately. Once all this craziness with work passes and I get to my training schedule for the next race, the running information should be more interesting.

Food Journal


Food
  • 2 bowls of Strawberry Medley Cereal w/ 12 oz Skim Milk
  • some Chicken Veggie thing w/ Brown Rice
  • Pat & Oscars - Salad, Breadsticks, Chicken Breast
  • Skittles and Starburst
  • Oatmeal Squares
Drink
  • 80 oz Water
  • 38 oz Coffee
  • 24 oz Diet Dr. Pepper
  • 12 oz Diet Coke

No comments: