Sunday, August 3, 2008

July Monthly Summary

This will be a short summary. My schedule still does allow me very much spare time to do much or blog about it. Friday night we had a release at work. I started at 7 am and didn't get home until 3 am. I fell asleep about 3:30 and had to be up by 7:00 to go babysit. After a full day of being out, and running around, I logged into work at 9 to start working again. I was so tired, that I just couldn't concentrate. I got some sleep today, but am so far behind that it didn't do too much for me. We had an open house so I had to be out all day. We got home and found that the AC was broken. Not what you want when people are coming over to check out your house. Anyway, so it's late again and it's now time to get working again. Next week will be more of the same. Work all day. Come home and talk to Wendy a bit and have dinner. Work at night.

My exercise routine is at the point of get in what I can get in. My diet is in the crapper. AFC is now less than 2 weeks away. I'm definitely not maximizing my gains right now. There definitely should be a PR in that race, but I don't think it will be as good as it could if work wouldn't be so relentless.

The running number and lifting number were up a bit this month. Definitely lower than I'd like, but I just got in what I was able to get in.


Hitting 2,000 miles for the year is no doing so good lately. I can still likely get it in, but with my work schedule, another taper and recovery period and no race after October to train for, ti will be difficult to get the miles in. Having the 2K challenge will help me though.


Another month, another pound lost. At least this time it was mostly fat. I think the little bit of lifting I did certainly helped. My eating has been really bad thought the last week or so. That likely slight affecting my July numbers and may slightly affect my August numbers. I assume I right the ship again and it will only be a slight glitch this month.

No comments: