Friday, August 15, 2008

Week's Summary

It turned out to be a busier week than expected. Even though I didn't have to put in quite as many extra hours this week, I still worked extra, including some nights. Combine that with all the other extra curricular activities I'm doing and the Olympics, there still isn't enough hours in the day to do everything.

Tuesday - We had our 2nd game of the playoffs in softball and played the 2nd ranked team in the league. They way outclassed us and beat us to a pulp. I did fine in the field, but hit like crap. Was ohnly 1 for 3, 1 RBI, 1 SH.

Wednesday - Did a 6 mile run with a 4 mile tempo aiming for 6:41 pace, but did 6:34 pace at average of 166 bpm for HR.

Our house is still for sale. The main house that we want to buy was put back on the market after being pending a couple weeks ago. We were starting to think of some options so that we could put down on offer on that house. We just heard that another offer is coming in and since our house is still on the market, I guess that house is off limits again.

Friday - Went out for a 5.5 mile easy run today at about 7:3o pace just taking it easy as I have the AFC 1/2 marathon on Sunday. I plan on smoking this race and setting a new 1/2 marathon PR.

In addition to all that, the Olympics have taken a bunch of time out of every day as well. As I said before, I just love the watching them and I usually lose a significant amount of sleep during this time. Since I was so used to not sleep for the past couple months, it's just more of the same. So in 2 weeks, work will definitely be back to normal and the Olympics will be done. I can get back to getting more sleep and doing some of the hobbies I enjoy like playing video games, playing poker and try to do a better job keeping up with this blog (amongst other things).

No comments: