Friday, June 27, 2008

"That's good. One less thing."

Anyone know this movie? It's a good one.

Finally! That day has come and gone. I made it. Phew! The exam was scheduled for 3 hours 15 minutes. There was a survey at the beginning that needed to be filled out and they added 15 minutes onto the time. The survey only took me 5 minutes. So I had 3:25 to take this thing. I finished the last question with somewhere around 5 minutes to spare. Wow! That's a long test. I finished feeling very confident that I easily passed. I had to wait a minute or two for the results and it turns out I was mistakenly confident. I didn't make it by much. I should be happy because all I needed to do is pass, but all that freaking time I spend over the last 6 weeks and to only squeak by is very frustrating. Oh well. I passed and I'm done with it. Such a relief!

No comments: