Monday, June 23, 2008

Officially in Cram Mode

I am quickly running out of time to prepare for my test. I'm down to less than 4 days now and I don't feel at all ready yet. I may be able to squeak by with a barely passing grade right now, but I'd like to make sure that I can have some breathing room. To make matters worse, my work deadline is quickly approaching and I can't spend much of my spare time trying to finish as I need to devote that time to studying. There just isn't enough time in the day to do it all.

Through all this, I'm trying to make sure I get out and get a little exercising in. Today I did 6 miles up and down a 3 mile hill by my house at about 8 min/mile just to get some miles in. Tomorrow I will get in about 6 miles with 4 800 repeats at 2:48 each. Since the temps will be a bit cooler, it shouldn't be ridiculously painful.

I can't wait for next week. Hopefully I can get back to my normal life. It's been 6ish weeks since life has been anything but chaotic. I'm not sure what will happen when I can start getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night again. Those 800 repeats I mentioned above may feel like an easy jog.

Almost there...

No comments: