Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I'm not reaching crunch time in my ridiculously busy schedule. My certification exam in barely over 1 week away and my project deadline is the following Monday. So extra time in my schedule is very hard to come by. I've already missed a couple work outs this week as I have not had any time to get out. I did a reduced and modified speed workout yesterday and will try to get in a few tomorrow if I can. The schedule calls for 13 miles at 7:22 pace on Sunday. The temps are ridiculously hot around here lately and Saturday looks to be the same. Fortunately the group is starting nice and early so we will avoid the bad part of the day.

Had another softball game tonight. As the team was nearly short on players, I couldn't blow it of to work. We played another really bad team and played down there level. We only beat them by a couple runs and they were playing with only 8 fielders. It seems like our team always plays up or down to the competition. Oh well, I guess in this league a win is a win. I was 2 for 5 with 4 runs scored, 2 HRs and 2 RBIs. As they were not that good of a fielding team, they couldn't handle 2 of my hot shots in the field. A lenient scorekeeper may have marked them down as hits, but I couldn't do it.


Season Stats
G - 8
AB - 38
R - 23
H - 24
2B - 6
3B - 5
HR - 5
RBI - 32
SF - 2
AVG - .632
SLG - 1.447

No comments: