Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Week Down

I watched Die Hard 4 today on Blue Ray. I've got to tell you, Blue Ray is the bomb! The quality is amazing. However, this movie was a bit over the top, even for Die Hard. Coming into the movie, you know it will be a bi crazy and unbelievable, but hey, that's the movie. This one was almost too much. I still enjoyed it, but didn't love it as much as I thought I would. So back to Netflix with it and I'll be waiting on 300. Now that I expect to be crazy over the top. It should be interesting.

Speaking of Netflix, I've got the bottom of the barrel plan that gives me 2 rentals a month. That's plenty for me as I try not watch too much TV and movies. As I've said, I've got enough other stuff I'm interested in rather then watching movies all day. That would be more stress as I'd feel like I'd have to watch more movies a month then I'm comfortable watching just so I an feel like I'm getting my money's worth. But I digress, I'm going to try out my first online video from Netflix. It turns out I get 5 hours a month to watch some of the older, poorer quality stuff. I'm starting out with Larry The Cable Guy: Git-R-Done. Anything he does is funny. Even though I've heard this one CD before, it's worth every penny. Hilarity!

OK, enough of this. Time for bed. I have to get up in less then 6 1/2 hours to do a 15+ mile run. What an idiot. Writing this journal every day is helping me think a bit clearer and feel a bit more organized, but so far, I haven't done anything else other then do podcasts, watch TV and type. I'm falling behind on other things. I really need to get going on taxes ASAP. That will be goal #1 for the weekend.

No comments: