Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Back to Life

Over the past couple weeks, I've been getting back to my normal life again. I'm back to work again. I've started to run again. Although, this took some encouragement from friends to get me back out there. I just didn't have the desire any more. To be honest, I still don't even now. But I do have the urge not to feel fat and exercising is helping that.

At this point, I don't really have any immediate running goals or desires other than trying to get back in shape. I'm kicking around an idea I've thought about in the past. During a recent weekend long run, we saw someone running their age in miles on his birthday. I've considered it before and it hearing about it again got me thinking about it again. So that's one idea. I've also qualified for Boston again and have friends doing the 2009 race. Maybe I'll consider that again. Although, that one might be a bit tough to handle as I was going to have to miss it in 2009 because of Jordan.

I'm just not sure at this point. There are lots of distractions going on right now to include preparing to move into a new house, renting our existing house and everything involved with doing those things. I guess lots of distractions are a good thing. They keep my mind occupied.

No comments: